|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Society of Virtual Assistants' annual survey designed to take a snapshot of the UK VA industry answering business critical questions like:
- How much can I charge?
- What will I earn as a VA?
- What are the most effective marketing strategies?
- What services are most popular?
- Where do I find clients?
- How much should I pay my outsourcers?
- Essential statistics for writing a virtual assistant business plan.
- Over a decade of historical data on the VA industry in the UK.
Run by not-for-profit SVA Virtual Assistants CIC, headed by veteran virtual assistant Caroline Wylie, SVA created the UK's first best practice guidelines for VAs and VA Trainers. They provide free listings for VAs who can comply with best practice, and are committed to supporting the #CollaborationNotCompetition ethos which the VA industry was founded on.
- We only survey UK based VAs.
- We don’t include figures from VAs who aren’t yet trading or who don’t have active clients.
- We don’t publish until we have a statistically valid sample of 10% of the industry.
- The UK VA Survey is recognised as the official UK figures for virtual assistants in the UK by many wider industry bodies such as HMRC, FSB, Business Gateway etc.
- This year we had over 500 UK VA businesses take part.
- 1 PDF